23 July 2014
Increased and Diverse Disclosure Initiatives Needed
Cryptome has canceled the Kickstarter. Following the purpose of the kickstarter
it urges support for increased and diverse disclosure initiatives. A few
1. Many more and diverse disclosure initiatives are needed to broaden public
participation, to diversify content and to increase unpaid access.
2. They should be novel and unexpected.
3. They should evolve and avoid being static, preferrably brand-free.
4. These may be online, offline or neither, inventive and variable.
5. They may be short- or long-lived or episodic and erratic.
6. Might be hit and run, for a single disclosure or unpredictable series.
7. Provided by individuals, groups or variable.
8. Funded by individuals, groups or variable.
9. Anonymous, nonymous, pseudononymous or variable.
10. Legal, extra-legal, quasi-legal, pushing against legal or variable.
11. Low-key, low-profile, low-recognition, the opposite or variable.
12. Reputable, disreputable or variable.
13. Risky, dangerous, outrageous, the opposite or variable.
14. Citizens' duty should be to disclose, resist secrecy, official secrecy